Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Madness...


Sorry for the long delay ..... but like most of you I was busy with the holidays.
This year I had one of the best christmas weeks in a long long time. Minus missing my brother and sister-in-law. It all started with BAKING COOKIES!!! Side note I can hardly boil water. The kitchen to me is just for where I store the wine. However this year I am trying to get over my fear of the oven. So with some much needed coaching from my very dear friend Elspeth Hay (Diary of a Locavor, and featured in post the UnHeated Barn Wedding) she made it seem SOOO easy and Fun. There was wine, beer and exploding champers.
Grams sugar cookies


the 1 legged ginger man

just a few of the cookies

Then it was christmas!! Christmas with my boyfriend Ethan's family is very special. Ethan lost his amazing father to cancer 2 years ago 2 days before christmas. So its a day full of family love, especially now that Baby Andrew is around. It is always a great day. Here are the Uncles with Baby Andrew.
Uncle E


Uncle Trav

Then we were off to Loon Mt for some snowboarding, hot tubbing, games and lifting spirits bright!! we had a blast.
Super trainer

flashing shades

Cape Codders on the loose

So although there are only a few shots of the week, I hope I gave you a small snapshot into my holiday season. I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, however I am going to try and make it my Goal to update more often.

I hope everyone had a great holiday...just think only about 4 months till SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment